‘Suning in Japan: Local Profile’ contains details on Suning Appliance's local operations, covering its market share (as well as that of its key competitors) and its latest approaches and strategies. It also provides details on historical developments in the country and latest news, events, key employees and key competitors.
ICD Research's ‘Suning in Japan: Local Profile’ is a comprehensive report covering the company’s local operations. It also includes key financial and operational performance details of the company. In addition, the report presents the strategy of the company, market share and investment plans of the key players in the market.
The report provides readers with an understanding of the company, insight into its latest approaches and a clear picture of its market situation vis-a-vis competitors.
The report identifies and presents key information of Suning in Japan. In addition, it gives the description of the local operations as well as news and events of the company.
Key points covered in the report are:
• Store Formats
• Private Labels
• Awards and Recognition
• Financial and Operational Performance
• Key Employee Biographies
• Market Share of Key Players in Various Formats
• Investment Plan of Key Competitors
Reasons To Buy
• This report is completely focused on Suning Appliance’s operations and its performance in Japan.
• It provides details across a range of topics, including private labels, formats it operates, company strategy and latest developments.
• The report also provides essential context on the company's competitive position by providing insight into the competitive environment and performance of the company relative to its rivals.
Suning Appliance Co. Ltd (Suning) is a Chinese consumer electronics and home appliances retailer. The company plans to acquire an additional 51% stake in Laox Co. Ltd by the end of 2011.