KKR & Co. L.P. (KKR) - Oil & Gas - Investment Profile
KKR & Co. L.P. (KKR), formerly known as Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P, is a US-based private equity firm. It offers a wide range of investment management services to its investors and provides capital markets services to its firm, portfolio companies and clients. It provides investment management, monitoring and related services to vehicles, managed accounts, specialty finance company and portfolio companies. Since its inception in 1976, KKR has completed over 185 private equity investments with a total transaction value in excess of $435 billion. As of December 31, 2010, the company had $61 billion of assets under management. It operates through 14 offices located in Australia, Korea, India, China, Japan, Hong Kong, France, the UK and the US. KKR is headquartered in New York, the US.
In December 2011, the company ormed joint venture with an oil and gas company Quicksilver Resources Inc., to build and operate natural gas gathering, transportation and processing infrastructure in British Columbia and the northwest territories of Canada. In June 2011, the company entered into a joint venture agreement with Sorgenia SpA. It sold its interests in Hillcorp Resources Holdings LP, to Marathon Oil Corporation, for $3.5 billion.
GlobalData’s Private Equity/Venture Capital firm - KKR & Co. L.P. (KKR) - Oil & Gas - Investment Profile report provides an overview of the firm’s operations and investments in the Energy sector. The report incorporates a brief account of the firm’s Energy investments for the last five years by segment and type. The report also includes information on major companies financed by the firm comprising their business description, key products and services, major competitors and key employees.
- Comprehensive analysis of investments made by the firm in the last five years
- Analysis of deals by segment and investment type
- Summary of private equity/venture capital trends in the industry for the last six months
- Information on major companies financed by the firm
- Detailed information about deals, including the stage of investment and the number of investors involved.
Reasons to buy
- Examine all the industry specific investments made by the firm in a single report
- Identify potential investors
- Compare your investments vis-a-vis investments by your competitors
- Analyze private equity/venture capital trends in your industry
- Understand the financing trends, the options exercised and measures adopted by firms in obtaining finance and expanding their businesses in your industry.