Canadean's ‘Carrefour in Brazil: Local Profile’ is a comprehensive report covering the company’s local operations. It also includes key financial and operational performance details of the company. In addition, the report presents the strategy of the company, market share and investment plans of the key players in the market.
The report provides readers with an understanding of the company, insight into its latest approaches and a clear picture of its market situation vis-a-vis competitors.
The report identifies and presents key information of Carrefour in Brazil. In addition, it gives the description of the local operations as well as news and events of the company.
Key points covered in the reports are:
• Store Formats
• Private Labels
• Awards and Recognition
• Financial and Operational Performance
• Key Employee Biographies
• Market Share of Key Players in Various Formats
• Investment Plan of Key Competitors
• This report is completely focused on Carrefour’s operations and its performance in Brazil.
• It provides details across a range of topics, including private labels, formats it operates, company strategy and latest developments.
• The report also provides essential context on the company's competitive position by providing insight into the competitive environment and performance of the company relative to its rivals.
Reasons To Buy
Carrefour is an international supermarket and hypermarket operator based in France, and commenced its operations in the Brazilian market in 1975. In FY2012, Carrefour Brazil plans to increase the range of products available online.
Carrefour Brazil Company Overview, Carrefour Brazil Key Facts, Carrefour Brazil Business Description, Carrefour Brazil History, Carrefour Brazil Competitors, About Carrefour Brazil, Carrefour Brazil News, Carrefour Brazil Employees, Carrefour S.A.