• Analysis of opinions drawn from leading IT industry executives
• Analysis on how business strategies and practices are set to change in the IT industry in 2011–2012
• Analysis on spending plans, challenges and investment opportunities for supply decision makers
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading IT industry executives. It analyzes how marketing expenditure and practices in the IT industry are set to change in 2011–12. This report provides insight into category-level budgets and marketing behavior of leading supply decision makers. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
• The opinions and forward looking statements of XXXX industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which XX% represent Director and C-level respondents.
• The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
• The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
• Key topics covered include marketing budgets by company type, region and company turnover.
Reasons To Buy
• This report provides information on historical marketing expenditure by supplier type and region.
• This report provides information on the changing spending behaviors by product and category.
• This report will help you to formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how supplier budgets are changing and the direction of spend in the future.